Sunday, September 12, 2010

Good News for the Retirees

Good news for you retirees living in Texas and elsewhere! My (Nicole's) parents are joining the crew as they have time and insights to share their tips and tricks for living on a budget in retirement. After all, we all have to watch our budgets whether you are just starting out or a pro at pinching pennies. My mother, as I said previously, is the queen of living on a budget - first as a single parent and then as someone who took early (pre- Social Security) retirement. She and my stepfather Don have a lot to share about stretching your dollars and still having a good time, and they have definitely been role models for us.

I will let them introduce themselves when they have the time, but we are excited to have their perspective here at Living Cheap!

No comments:

Post a Comment